Sunday 30 August 2009

stuff but not too much shit

So....

I love you, you know this. I love you in a way i never thought possible. A complete way that makes things feel right, warm and comfortable.

I am doing my best to be strong and keep on going, its difficult as much for me as for you.

You love me
You want me
You want the future we talk about
but you are doing the brave thing and making sure it is right, making sure you are right, making sure I am right, making sure the future we will have together is the way it should be.

I love the tingle of your touch, the warm softness of your lips and the way you gently move into me when we kiss.

I have got to keep going, be patient and get on with things. I'm a catch and you are going to have to catch me again. I;m looking forward to being chased
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment